Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel, Hotels at Albert Lea (MN) United States

Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel is Best Hotels In Albert Lea (MN) Minnesota United States. 2.5 star lodges that curently have 8 reviews and 9.7 ratings. You can stay at this resort with rates beginning at USD 89, sign in at 3:00 PM and have a look at at 11:00 AM.

Located in Albert Lea, Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Albert Lea (MN). Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Albert Lea (MN) has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel.

Photos of Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel, Best Hotels In Albert Lea (MN) Minnesota United States

Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90 I-35 Hotel The location

821 E Plaza Street , Albert Lea (MN), Minnesota, United States, Postal Code : 56007-2084
Country Iso Code : US, at Longitude :-93.356.903 and at Latitude :43.686.577


View Hotels, Click Here

or search :

Best Hotels In Albert Lea (MN) United States

See Also :

  • Sagarika Beach Hotel, Best Hotels Recommendations At Beruwala Sri Lanka
  • The White Lion Hotel, The Best Hotels In Aldeburgh United Kingdom
  • Arena di Serdica Hotel, Hotels Recommendations At Sofia Bulgaria